It has been a bit since our last update but just added a bunch of new papers to the publications page. This includes a first author publication by graduate student Joseph Walker! Congrats!
Here is the list for the year so far
- Smith, S. A. and J. W. Brown. accepted. Constructing a comprehensive seed plant phylogeny.
American Journal of Botany
- Pease J.B., J. W. Brown, J. F. Walker, C. E. Hinchliff, S. A. Smith. in press. Quartet Sampling distinguishes lack of support from conflicting support in the plant tree of life. American Journal of Botany
- Fleischmann, A., J. Schlauer, T. Givnish, and S. A. Smith. In press. Evolution of carnivory in angiosperms. Chapter 3. in forthcoming book on Carnivory in angiosperms.
- Lopez-Nieves, S., Y. Yang, T. Feng, S. A. Smith, S. F. Brockington, and H. A. Maeda. In press. Relaxation of Tyrosine Pathway Regulation Underlies the Evolution of Betalain Pigmentation in Caryophyllales. New Phytologist
- Brown, J. W., N. Wang, and S. A. Smith. 2017. The development of scientific consensus: analyzing conflict and concordance among Avian phylogenies. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution https://doi.org/10.1101/123034
- Brown, J. W. and S. A. Smith. 2017. The Past Sure Is Tense: On Interpreting Phylogenetic Divergence Time Estimates. Systematic Biology https://doi.org/10.1101/113720
- Walker, J., Y. Yang, M. Moore, S. F. Brockington, and S. A. Smith. 2017. Conflict among carnivores: whole transcriptomes unable to resolve the carnivorous clade of Caryophyllales. American Journal of Botany. https://doi.org/10.1101/115741
- Smith, S. A., M. J. Moore, S. F. Brockington, and Y. Yang. 2017. Disparity, Diversity, and Duplications in Caryophyllales. New Phytologist. https://doi.org/10.1101/132878
- Yang, Y., M. J. Moore, S. F. Brockington, J. Mikenas, and S. A. Smith. 2017. Improved transcriptome sampling pinpoints widespread paleopolyploidy events in Caryophyllales New Phytologist. https://doi.org/10.1101/143529
- Brown, J., J. Walker, and S. A. Smith. 2017. phyx: Phylogenetic tools for Unix. Bioinfor- matics. https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx063
- Yang, Y., M. J. Moore, S. F. Brockington, A. Timoneda-Monfort, T. Feng, H. E. Marx, Joseph F. Walker, and S. A. Smith. 2017. An efficient field and laboratory workflow for plant phylotranscriptomic projects. Applications in Plant Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1101/ 079582