I have been the lead programmer on many projects (some of which are no longer being developed).
I currently am actively developing
- PHLAWD – a program written in C++ that constructs datasets from NCBI data (GenBank). This uses the megaphylogeny method to construct extremely large datasets, but is convenient for small ones too.
- phyutility – a Java program to perform simple but essential tasks on sequences and trees from the command line. This was originally a product of the Dunn et al., 2008 and Smith and Dunn 2008 work.
- lagrange – this began as a Python program with Rick Ree. In order to speed the program up and extend it a bit, I developed it in C++ and added some features.
- phyx – this is a C++ program that was started as a set of unix like command tools that perform many phylogenetics operations and is not limited by tree size.
I also have been developing some web applications and they will start to slowly appear here.
- library – this is my personal library application, but it is on here for those interested in browsing
Information for those programs no longer being developed will be added here soon.